Plan Your Vacation in Williamsburg, Virginia
Colonial Gardens is located in the heart of Williamsburg, convenient to area attractions and things to do. Below is a list of some of the nearby activities you may enjoy during your stay. Not sure where to start? We will be happy to provide additional information to help you plan your daily itinerary.
Destinations and Tourism
- Colonial Williamsburg historic area: A fascinating look at history
- College of William & Mary: One of the nation’s first colleges!
- Jamestown Settlement: We are the closest Williamsburg B&B to this fascinating historical site.
- Williamsburg Winery: Go on a romantic tour of this world-class winery.
- Busch Gardens: Fun for the whole family!
- Water Country USA
- Shirley Plantation: First VA plantation
- Berkeley Plantation: A still working plantation.
- Sherwood Forest Plantation: Home of U.S. President John Tyler
- Yorktown Battlefield
- The Mariners’ Museum
- Yorktown Lady – Cruises
- The Williamsburg Symphonia
- Pirate’s Cove Miniature Golf
- Nancy Thomas Art Gallery
- Kimball Theatre
- Colonial Downs
- The Williamsburg Antique Mall: Find the perfect one-of-a kind souvenir
- Merchant Square: 18th-century-style retail village with more than 40 shops and restaurants
- Williamsburg Premium Outlets: the power of passionate shopping
- Williamsburg Marketplace: Creating a future from the past
- New Town Shops
- Yorktown Riverwalk Landing
Williamsburg Golf Courses
More than 20 courses for world-class golf can be found in the Williamsburg area. Tee off at some of our favorite courses:
- Williamsburg National Golf Club
3700 Centerville Road
- Kingsmill Resort
- Ford’s Colony Country Club
- Colonial Williamsburg Golf
401 South England Street