Shopping is good for the soul, that’s what my mom used to say. Williamsburg boasts some of the best shopping in the Hampton Roads area at the Premium Outlets. But there are other shopping hot-spots that you might not be aware of. Whether you are visiting from out of town, or you live here in Williamsburg, you have got to check out these unique boutiques around town. You will not be disappointed!
5. The Carousel- This children’s clothing store owner takes pride in that all pieces are handpicked from over 300 product lines. At this boutique, you will find many children’s ensembles with a “blend of tradition and style.”
Visit them here: 420 W Duke of Gloucester St, Williamsburg, VA 23185
Shop Online: http://www.carouselchildrens.com/
4. Your Trully Bride- Although this is mainly a wedding dress boutique, you will also find stunning formal wear as well as stylish cocktail dresses for upscale occasions as well as formal accessories.
Visit them here: 5560 Foundation St, Williamsburg, VA 23188
3. Paisley Gifts- In this boutique you will find bold prints & trendy clothes for the fashionably daring crowd. There is no shortage of great gifts in this shop.
Visit them here: 5138 Main Street, Williamsburg VA 23188
2. Jazzy Giraffe- If you are in search of modern, elegant and international inspired professional wear, this is the place for you. You will also find gorgeous jewelry, purses, and much more!
Visit them here: 110 S. Henry St. Williamsburg, VA 23185
1. BlueGreenAqua – You have to check out this funky and vintage inspired boutique for trendy looks and everyday wear. There is something for every girl at this shop!
Visit them here: 5126 Main Street Williamsburg, VA 23188
Shop Online: http://www.bluegreenaqua.com/